An exciting week, indeed!
Our team meets in Moncton this coming Saturday, September 20, for a taste of the District 7810 conference. I cannot speak for the team, but I imagine that they are as eager as I am to connect once again! Following the conference, we will meet together with a Rotarian from Moncton who is originally from India. A previous District 7810 GSE team member will also meet with us to share his experience with GSE on an exchange to South Africa. We'll spend some time working on our presentation, as well.
We have received a tentative itinerary from District 3030! Here is a sampling of some of the experiences we will be taking in:
Rotary Club Visits and Presentations
- Heritage sites: Ramtek, Dragon Palace
- Perch Jungle Resort and Wildlife Sanctuary
- School, Factory, University visits
- Temple of Shegaon, Jain Temple at Vhiloli
- Diwali Dhanteras Celebration
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves
- Jain Hills
- Nashik Vineyards